Friday, November 03, 2006

an unofficial undergradute

So, it's unofficially offical, I'm done with university! I had my last exam this morning and now I'm done! Pretty good feeling. Overall, exams went well and now they make us wait a month for the results.

I finally got around to taking some photos around campus today- they're posted below.
I also had the chance to watch Hayden play cricket this afternoon at school- he's captain of the Harewood school cricket team. Unforunately they lost 52-19 runs... I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of the game!

Mum and Dad and Uncle Peter arrive tomorrow afternoon from Malaysia and we're heading south- likely to Wanaka tomorrow and then onto Milford on Sunday so that we can start the famous Milford Track on Monday morning. We'll spend most of next week hiking (tramping as they say here) and then drive up to the North Island.

Anyway- I'll definitely post some photos of our track. Cross your fingers for good weather and not too much rain! Keep in mind that the Milford area gets 6+ meters of rain per year...

cheers-

s.

University of Canterbury Library...classic concrete!

Harewood School Cricket Team


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home