Friday, January 06, 2006

just the beginning

2006- a year for exploration

The year 2005 ended just as quickly as it began and 2006 is already at full speed. As I said my temporary goodbyes to auburn in december, it was hard to believe that the past three years were over and done with. just like that.

Right now I am on my way, in transit if you will, to the other side of the world. really. The next few weeks will be spent on the coast of the south china sea in kuantan, malsysia before heading down under to new zealand. school starts february 20 but until then, i'm on vacation.

I hope to use this space to keep whoever is interested updated with my goings on for the next year- I promised lots of pictures and postcards and emails, so hopefully this will accomplish many things at once. Check back as you wish and don't hesitate to bug me if nothing has been updated for awhile...chances are i am just being lazy.

until next time...cheers and happy new year

s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home